A comfortable heavy duty seat, with very substantial boards, particularly suitable for landscape schemes in a wide variety of environments.
The boards are secured from the rear by stainless steel pin-in-socket fastenings, which go through the frames into timber inserts in the boards. These fastenings are secure and discreet.
- Boards available in iroko or seasoned oak
- Supplied with extended legs (for concreting in), as standard.
- Also available with pedestal base legs (for bolting down), or ground anchoring version
- Pedestal base option can be bolted down with K1 rawl bolts, K4 extended rawl bolts, or K12 extended rawl bolts
- Frames in either Acrylic Coating or Street-Tough finish in black as standard
- Supplied with seat assembled, with legs to bolt on