The elegance of this traditional seat, which originates from the end of the nineteenth century, is obvious.
Subtle alterations to its construction have been made to make the seat both stronger and easier to manufacture, without compromising the integrity of the original design.
The metal frames are Street-Tough finish as standard. The stainless steel cap head bolts which secure the slats to the frames are countersunk.
- Boards available in iroko or seasoned oak
- Frames finished in green 14C39 Street-Tough as standard.
- Acrylic Coating available
- K5 (225mm long), or K11 (400mm long) galvanised ground fixing extensions are available to concrete the seat in
- K1 rawl bolts, K4 extended rawl bolts, or K12 extended rawl bolts are available to bolt the unit down
- Supplied fully assembled