This seat uses quarterfoils and other architectural detailing to create a more overtly elaborate design typical of the Victorian era.
This design looks particularly effective in a formal park environment in dark green 14C40, which is a standard colour option.
The basic shape and seat height etc. are the same as the Georgian seat.
- Boards available in iroko or seasoned oak
- Stainless steel central reinforcing straps to back and base
- Heavy duty version also available
- Supplied fully assembled
- K5 (225mm long), K11 (400mm long), or K16 (240mm long) galvanised ground fixing extensions are available to concrete the seat in
- K2 rawl bolts, K4 extended rawl bolts, or K12 extended rawl bolts are available to bolt the unit down